Technorati search

Thursday, September 29, 2005

How to Escape Quicksand

Remember in the movies how people step in quicksand and they sink, sink, sink until there is nothing left but the hat on their head? Well according to this study, that is a myth! Phew, now I can breathe easy...because I have always been afraid of being sucked into oblivion by quicksand! Those people in Hollywood should be sued for this misinformation!

However, on the downside, if you happen to get stuck in quicksand near the ocean and don't get out...the tide could come in and drown you! Yikes!

1 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, Blogger B O B said...

I had a friend who was mired in mud at Leesville lake, I am not sure he got his jeep out before the dam unloaded. I don't know if this compares to quick sand, but when you are stuck, you are stuck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home