Technorati search

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Narnia Art Contest

I am looking forward to the upcoming movie: The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe coming to theaters December 9th.

Here is a contest for children who are anticipating this movie's opening as well! (Just remember, if you win, I told you about it and would love to come to the preview party;)

Narnia Art Contest

Reading Is Fundamental is sponsoring an art contest for kids ages 5-15. Entries must represent imagery, themes, or any interpretation of the world of Narnia featured in C.S. Lewis' Chronicles of Narnia book series. Submissions are due by November 7, 2005. Two grand prize winners will receive a prescreening movie party for up to 200 friends and family members for the upcoming Walt Disney film, "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe." For complete contest rules and information, see:http://www.rif.org/readingplanet/content/Narnia_Contest.mspx

2 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, Blogger Jeff said...

I guess I need to get busy and read this one. As a sci-fi geeky boy, I am ashamed to say I have never read any of the Narnia series.

 
At 8:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is really great. I wish more people would take the time to get their kids involved in things like this…though I know that time is a precious commodity for most people these days.

The real Gravy Beard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home