Technorati search

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Update: On That Fight Against Drugs in your Neighborhood

Vice has responded. They are looking into the matter. My camera still sits in the window recording the activity there, that is slowly picking up again.

Sadly, I still see a 15 year old boy still taking his trip to the house. I first recorded when he made a purchase there and dropped it on the ground. He goes in comes out all within five minutes.

Vice has asked me to me patient. I do understand their problem. They got a total of seven people against the hoards of drug activity city wide. I feel for them.

I know they take their job seriously. But this is our battle too. We have to help them, we should help them. It is my ernest feeling that the fabric of our society is being ripped apart by this crack epidemic. Its up to us to look deeper and see our role in setting things right, to sew the tears in the fabric. Making this a better place for all of us to live.

Its one thing to have an opinion. Its another thing to do something about it. Sometimes things are about risk. But time after time, Americans stand up and do not go meekly, and accept the consequences of inaction.


(Gangs, graffiti, drugs, and violence)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home