Technorati search

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Discoveries Searching the Web

When I found the previous story about the parrot that tells jokes, I was led to that story by a site called short text (the parrot story). It is an interesting site that allows anyone to post information and immediately create a URL for sharing. What an excellent concept, and my mind is already conceptualizing how this can be useful for our blog.

The story about the parrot and ESP, was recently televised, however I cannot remember where I saw it. The show itself was an effort to debunk the ESP claims that were made here. And although the ESP claims may have been effectively challenged, I was still fascinated by the prospect of interspecies communication. And I thought I would share that with you.

But let me tell you how I arrived at short text (the create page). It was from a site I was exploring called categoriz. The site itself provides a multitude of useful sites and programs that may be of interest to you. Look around and you will see a ton of useful tools that you may not know about. Short Notes was one of the first ones I clicked and I am pleased with the results.

So that is how the parrot comedian came to you. And who knows what you might discover by looking at categoriz a site that I plan to visit often.

1 Comments:

At 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is a hoax - or at least highly doubtful - check out

http://skepdic.com/nkisi.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home