Technorati search

Sunday, April 30, 2006

That's no Moon, it's a Space Station!

I don't know how many of you write your own blogs, but if you do, you'll understand what happened to me. I started reading an interesting article on the web this morning. Then I decided to blog about it. Then, three hours later, I finally finished! I'm really too busy to be spending so much time on blogging, but I think this is one of the more interesting articles I've written for my blog.

It's all about Saturn's moon Iapetus. This is such a strange moon that some people believe it is actually a space station! While I'm not on the fringes like that, I DO think it is really unusual and we should spend some more time figuring out what is going on. I've included a lot of pictures.

If you like the space program, astronomy, science, or science fiction, drop over and give it a read. I'd like to hear your comments! And batBack is there too if you have time to vote.

3 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Blogger B O B said...

Great story Daniel it was a pleasure visiting your site and reading your very well written story.

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger Daniel Markham said...

Thanks Bob. I was going to cross post it here, but there was a lot of pictures and I'm not sure how to do that on Blogger (haven't taken the time to figure it out yet) Hope it was okay to do it the way I did.

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger B O B said...

Dan that is fine, it was good to visit your site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home