Technorati search

Friday, April 28, 2006

"I wanted to ... find out stuff the government wouldn't tell you about."


In this article found on Yahoo News, a young unemployed computer program, now faces up to 70 years in jail and fines of up to $1.75 million.

His crime was hacking into NASA and NSA computer networks; his goal was to find if the government did really have information on UFOs.

This from Yahoo:


"I saw what I'm convinced was some kind of satellite or spacecraft but it was
manufactured by no means I have ever seen before -- there were no rivets, no
seams, it was like one flawless piece of material. And that was above the
Earth."


His curiosity cost the US government over 700,000 dollars in damages and disabled, what was described as critical defence systems right after the 9-11 attack.

Are UFOs being covered up by the government?

The answer reminds me of a quote about keeping secrets by Ben Franklin. "Three can keep a secret if two are dead."

Photo: Saucers over the Blue Ridge that mysteriously showed up on my flickr account.

2 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And you thought the ninja photos were photoshopped?

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger B O B said...

And you have no no idea what I think here, unless you are practicing ESP. You only have an assumption. Read the article again carefully.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home