Technorati search

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Perception: Our World Through the Eye


The human eye is an incredible complex piece of work. How it works has for years fascinated me. And I have studied it in detail.

But I was never drawn to these thoughts, of how the eye evolved? I have never speculated on how light sensitive skin over thousands of year evolve to a primitive eye?

Equally fascinating to me is the camera. It was man's emulation of the eye. Research began perhaps 330 BC when Aristotle posed one of the first questions about optics.

In this short video, you are going to hear another question asked. How long would it take for sensitive skin to evolve into an eye? As the question is answered, you will be taken on a path of discovery that you will not soon forget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home