Technorati search

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Sudoku Craze

We go rollerskating once a week as a homeschool group and I take some cross stitch with me to do while I chat and the children play (I hate having idle hands). Well, last week a friend of mine brought a book of Sudoku puzzles, apologized for being anti social and spent her entire time working on these puzzles. She said she got the book for Christmas and is now addicted to the puzzles.

I have found a site to share with you The Daily Sudoku, and I have just printed out my first puzzle...so if you don't hear from me, you will know why;)

1 Comments:

At 8:39 PM, Blogger B O B said...

I can see how I could get really addicted to this game. I went to the website and although it is was tempting to download the game template, I didnt. I did stare at it a long time and placed numbers in the squares on a template in my brain. I saw how it could be very difficult but interesting.

I almost turned on my printer. Then thought do I need another addiction? I have literati now on yahoo, writing on this blog, and some I just better keep to myself. Not because they are particularly bad, but because they would just illustrate what a complusive person I am.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home