Technorati search

Friday, February 10, 2006

Melissa Weight Loss Setback

Well, I didn't post last week because my 1 lb loss for the week wasn't that exciting. But it did take me down to 32 pounds lost. However, this week, I was in for a shock when I learned I had gained 2.5 pounds since last week!

I am not sure what happened. I drank a lot of water this afternoon before weighing ( I hate weighing in the afternoon, but getting into Lynchburg early in the morning doesn't fit with my schedule), so it may have had something to do with that. Or it may be that my body is upset that I have lost 30 pounds in the last two months and decided to hold on to some of itself this week. But I will not lose heart and will continue to stick with this journey. Please send good thoughts my way.

So for the week ahead, I am going to drink extra water and make exercise a top priority (since this always gets put on the back burner) to get me over this plateau.

I am curious, how are the rest of you doing with your New Year's Resolutions?

2 Comments:

At 7:25 PM, Blogger B O B said...

Hi Melissa, don't lose faith and keep your resolve. Its better to lose weight slowly, just stick with the plan. I am sticking with my resolutions and I don't think I am doing to bad. Sometimes I fail, but I remind myself no one is perfect.

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Andi said...

I haven't gained any weight but I have been going through some testing for problems with a goiter. It has taken a lot to work these tests into my schedule & I am tired. I have excercised some but not as much as I would like to have done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home