Technorati search

Monday, January 23, 2006

My Daughter Begins to Understand Commercials

Yesterday as my husband watch some news shows, my daughter pipes up..."they just want your money."?" I was working on some Ebay listings and asked her what she meant.

She referred to the commercial that was playing. It was DirecTV running their new promotion about giving gifts to its customers. She talked about the fact that they were saying if you used DirecTV you would have a chance at getting gifts.

To hear this from my daughter who has pen and paper in hand while watching the Cartoon Network and writing down every neat toy they show her was delightful. She really does listen to me when I try to explain the purpose of commercials. And she is only 5...what a great lesson to learn early on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home