Technorati search

Friday, January 20, 2006

Melissa is Shrinking...the NeWeigh Way

Hey all, back after Thanksgiving, I let you all in on the fact that Daniel and I decided to start our New Year's Resolution early and lose some weight...okay a lot of weight. Well, Daniel is doing well, but I will leave it to him to tell you how well.

Today marked week 8 for me and in 8 weeks, I have lost 28 pounds and 28 1/2 inches! WOW!!!! I am melting away! And it has been pretty painless so far. I haven't even added in exercise yet, though as I have lost weight, I have more energy and I am walking further in parking lots, and doing other chores I had put off. I have so much energy, I look like the Energizer Bunny!

NeWeigh is a Lynchburg business on Timberlake Road and they have been in business for 20 years. They also have Shapes exercise program (I don't participate as I am too far away to make it feasible). For the rest of January, they are running a sale where the enrollment fee is pay what you lose. So if you need to lose 10 pounds, you pay $10 enrollment. If you need to lose 50 pounds, you pay $50. And so on. NeWeigh's number is 434-237-2111.

There is a weekly fee that includes your daily shakes and bars, a meal plan, weighing, measuring, blood pressure checks and vitamins. And the support is awesome. Melissa (a different one than me) was the gal who enrolled me and her enthusiasm is contagious. She is as happy for every pound I lose as I am. Today, when the other gal , Robin, who works there had to be gone due to a Dr.'s appointment, Melissa went the extra mile and stayed for my appointment even though her work day was done.

Bill, the owner, is also responsive to suggestions and comments. All in all, I feel I am getting a great deal, learning how to eat right and the supplements and bars all taste really, really good and there are lots of choices!

Go check it out, you won't be sorry that you did!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home