Technorati search

Sunday, January 22, 2006

First Underwater Luxury Hotel coming in 2007

I love to watch Jules Verne's 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. The thought of living under the ocean has always fascinated me. So much space...so much beauty.

And Daniel and I have decided that when we get the house of our dreams it will include one of those big wall aquariums as nothing is so calming and fascinating to watch as fish swimming about their daily business.

The children and I love going to aquariums and one of our favorites is the Ripley's Aquarium in Myrtle Beach. One thing they have there is a moving walkway which you step on and it takes you through a tunnel of water with fish all around. You don't have to watch where you are going, instead you can watch all of the fish swimming about you.

And I hope to make it to Atlanta to visit their new aquarium there. It sounds absolutely fantastic and is called the largest aquarium in the world.

But now I have picked the place I want to go for Daniel's and my 15th wedding anniversary (3 years from now). There is an underwater hotel being built in Dubai and it sounds divine! Check out what will likely be the beginning of a new way of vacationing and eventually living on this watery planet we call Earth.

2 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, Blogger Andi said...

Aren't you a little scared that an underwater hotel might be dangerous???

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Jeff said...

I keep thinking of that scene in Jaws 3 (I believe) where all the people are trapped in underwater tunnels and the shark just keeps banging into them to get at the "food in the tube"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home