Technorati search

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Winners of the National Wildlife Photography Contest


The winners of the National Wildlife photography contest are in for this year. There is one thing I admire is the ability to take a great picture. And I am always amazed the skill and the ability of those that get selected as winners of this contest.

If I ever take a great picture, I assure you it will be totally by accident. The old saying that even a blind hog will find an acorn once in awhile does apply to me. I haven't found that acorn yet.

To see the winners of the National Wildlife photography contest for this year go here.


photo by bob, this could have been a good chance to have a great photo but I did blow it.

3 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Blogger D L Ennis said...

I've seen your photography and I think you are an excellent photographer Bob!

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger B O B said...

Thank you for your comments. I am not aware of what their grand prize is. Someday I hope to accidentally take a great picture. It will be an accident lol.

Then, I just might enter one.

 
At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog ##NAME##. I was looking for hunting videos related information and found your site. I have a hunting videos site. You can find everything about hunting rifles, scopes, bows, feeders, stands, guides for trips and more. Please try and visit it, see what you think and enjoy! : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home