Technorati search

Saturday, December 10, 2005

46 Best Freeware Utilities

I have always proposed that before you go to your favorite software store, you should look around and find out what is free out there for download.

Now there is a site that has a list of the best 46 free utilities that are available to you. They have done the hard work of separating the shaft from the wheat in determining the list, and gives you an honest appraisal of the freeware that they have evaluated. Here is the address.

5 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site, Bob! Our Norton protection has just ended and with money tight we are going to be looking at the antivirus protection offered on the link you provided! Other great stuff there too!

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger B O B said...

Thanks Angela. I also think it is a great site. And looking at programs that I might use.

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Andi said...

Going to look.
:-)

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Andi said...

I didn't find anything....but then again my computer came with or I bought just about everything that I wanted. Now I need a laptop so I can blog more and start doing photography on the go. A good computer is a good investment.

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger B O B said...

Thank you for your comment Bluebutterfly. I have noticed that Walmart has some inexpensive lap tops right now. Buying might be better after Christmas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home