Technorati search

Monday, December 12, 2005

Water: 8 Glasses a Day Washes Fat Away

One of the articles I was given when I signed up with NeWeigh was about water and how it is helpful in the weight loss process. It was written by Donald S. Robertson, M.D., M. SC.

Here is a link to his article How 8 Glasses a Day Keep Fat Away. Check it out! You will probably be surprised at how and why water is so important for weight loss and good health.

To help me keep up with my water consumption, each night I fill a gallon size water jug with water and put it in the fridge. I drink from that all day long. I try to drink at least 1/2 by lunch time. Cold water is supposed to be better than room temperature water (I think it tastes better), and there is some evidence that cold water can actually help burn calories.

2 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How many a day before I drown?

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Sannya said...

I like your blog have a look at
Lorry Water Suppliers in Chennai
Private Lorry Water Suppliers in Chennai
Tanker Lorry Water Suppliers in Chennai

 

Post a Comment

<< Home