Technorati search

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Take a Trip to Another Blog

There is a blog in another part of Virginia, that is such a pleasure to visit. We listed in the blogs we read, and we really do go and read those sites. It's called Drooling Drip, now don't let that name fool you, it is quite a remarkable place.

Its character in motion, from the whimsical to the heart beat serious. And with her prose and her pictures, she will lead you through a journey into her mind that you won't soon forget.

4 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I checked out this site...It's great. Thanks!

G B

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger B O B said...

Your welcome Gravy Beard. I hope more people will take the time to look, I find her site inspiring.

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Diane said...

I don't know how I missed this post, Bob. Thank you so much.

I haven't been posting as much as I'd like to lately - life has been quite hectic and busy. But I hope to do so again soon.

I hope you're doing well.

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger B O B said...

Thanks for the comment Diva. I do enjoy your site and think others would enjoy it also.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home