Technorati search

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Reduce that Desk Top Clutter



I have been working on my desk top, trying to clean things up. If you notice I am starting on my fifth row of Icons, which are more than I use on a daily basis.

Well, I am considering doing a desk top without Icons at all. That idea is growing in my mind like an opening spring bud.

If you like some of the pictures I am using for a desk top, I have offered them free and you can go here to see how to obtain one. I have been getting many requests, and I hope you realize that I am a human behind the machine that is filling these request personally. So if it takes a bit for me to get back to you just realize that I am on my way.

My current desktop was taken at Thunder Ridge on the Blue Ridge Parkway. And if you like it I will send you a better resolution picture by email, without the Icons lol. I had to develop a separate email. It is now freewallpaperoffer@adelphia.net If you would like to see other pictures that are available go to my flickr account. Let me know the title of the picture and I will send you a high resolution copy.

Now back to the Iconless desktop. Here is a site that shows you how to hide all your Icons , but you can re-access them when you want from the start up tray. Its a step by step procedure that is easy to follow.

1 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Widgets from Yahoo!

http://widgets.yahoo.com

One of the widgets is a shortcut launch that makes your desktop look real nice... I am using it on mine.

http://widgets.yahoo.com/gallery/view.php?widget=38973

There are others...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home