Technorati search

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Mediterranean Diet May Cut Risk of Alzheimer's

As a Blubber Blogger, articles with the word 'Diet' in the title usually get my attention. BTW, if you are interested in joining Blubber Bloggers, we would love to have you. The group is very supportive, there are great ideas and we are currently putting together teams for a Walk Across America Challenge! So come join us!

Another word that get's my attention is Alzheimer's.We all have ways that we don't want to check out. I worry about two. Deep Vein Thrombosis which killed a couple of my relatives when they were sleeping(and I have spent sleepless nights because somehow I feel like if I stay awake, it won't happen) and Alzheimer's. I don't want to forget everyone and everything I knew. This horrible illness is affecting a lady I love dearly and has been devastating for her family. And whatever your political affiliations, watching the disease destroy Ronald Reagan was incredibly sad.

So here is an article that may be of interest to you. A way to eat healthy and possibly prevent Alzheimers. That's definitely a 'twofer!'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home