Technorati search

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Advice for Procrastinators! Don't Put off Reading This!

Okay, I admit it, I don't understand procrastinators and having my oldest stepson who was the King of Procrastination led to a lot of conflict in our house.

In high school, I had an English teacher who put all of the assignments for the week on the board on Monday. I did them Monday night. I had her for AP English and Adavanced Comp. Then I had a study hall where I was a teacher's aide. So after Monday night, I knew that at most I would have homework from three classes.

When I was in college, we got our syllabi at the beginning of the semester. One year I was going to have something like 18 papers to write. Two of them were 25 page papers! I panicked, then got to work and did the ones early in the semester that were research oriented, not class oriented. I never ended up stressing out like some of my friends did.

The down side of working ahead is that it cuts into free time because I can always come up with something that I can do today that doesn't need to be done until tomorrow or next week or next year.

So back to the Procrastinators out there, here is an article I ran across that may be of help to you...if you can get around to reading it;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home