Technorati search

Monday, April 10, 2006

Better Bras on the Way!

A couple of weeks ago DH and I were surfing through the channels and came across a underwear makeover show! There were three women who were getting advice on how to improve their underwear purchases to make themselves look better. There was a lot of conversation about how to determine the correct bra size and not one of these ladies was wearing the bra for her. If you are interested in getting information on how to do measurements, go here. BTW, the reason we stopped to watch this show is that with the weight I have lost, my bras were becoming uncomfortable and I was looking for tips.

Sooo..today I enjoyed reading an article on the physics of bras. I had never really thought about it, but do you know that scientists aren't sure why women's breasts develop the way they do...we are unlike all other mammals who only have breasts when lactating. I would be happy to tell them it is God's grand design, but I don't think they want to hear that.

Anyway...as we grow larger (weigh more) our breasts also weigh more. A woman who wears size D cup, is carrying around 15-23 pounds in front of them! WOW! As breast size increases across the population, women are clamoring for better bras! And rightfully so, I might add! There are some researchers using sophisticated technology trying to help. Read here for the rest of the article!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home