Technorati search

Friday, March 17, 2006

Cell Phone Calls Police!

Has your cell phone ever called anyone on its own? You know...dialed a number from your purse or pocket? Or maybe someone's cell phone has called you?

I have had this happen to me both ways numerous times. We have stories of my purse calling my husband and my husband shouting...help...get me out of here! We have a story of my husband's cell phone calling me while he and one of his friend's were talking...boy did he get an earful when he got home! Then there was the time a friend's cell phone called me and I thought she had changed her mind and was coming to visit me at my mom's timeshare in Williamsburg, but that her signal was bad (she rarely calls me using her cell phone, so I was sure). I told the gate she was coming, but by the time I finally got her, found she was still hundreds of miles away and not coming!

So it was with great amusement that I read this story about some criminals whose cell phone called 911 and helped police capture them! You'll get a kick out of it too.

We always try to remember that God is watching what we are doing and to use that to help us behave more like we are supposed to...but this is a good reminder that God may not be the only one listening in! So be careful what you say!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home