Technorati search

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Hanging On Caption Contest



We haven't done a photo caption contest in awhile, but we are giving it a shot again with this photo.

I was surprised, when I went here for a visit and saw this boy hanging from a short rope. My first thought was to catch, but I pulled out my camera and took this shot. Then, I put out my arms to catch him. Well, somethings come first.

So, I have a question for you. Have you ever seen anything like this before? I hear this boy does this a lot. Maybe you have seen this boy. If so I would like your comment. And of course, if you write a good caption, I will link your site to our caption contest winners.

*hint look at the photo carefully not everything is as it seems, and the photo is not photoshopped.

photo: by bob

1 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that kid lives near Natural Bridge Virginia if I am not mistaken.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home