Technorati search

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Shrinking Again...Yippee!

Well, after a small set back last week, probably brought on by drinking a half gallon of water on my way to weigh, I lost 4 pounds this week! So I am at a grand total of 34 pounds down. A little more than 1/3 of the way to my goal and after I lose another 7 pounds, I will achieve the lowest weight I have been in a decade!

I even enjoyed some chocolate on Valentine's Day this week...the sugar free Russell Stover's variety. As far as taste goes, I recommend it highly. But be careful not to eat too much. The sugar alcohol they use for sweetner plays havoc with the system, leading to a very unhappy digestive system.

Still drinking lots of water. Between 1 1/2 and 2 gallons a day and eating lots of veggies and protein.

1 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Blogger B O B said...

I think that is great Melissa and wish you continued success.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home