Technorati search

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Writing for Dollars

I used to write children's stories and articles and even had a few published. Go google my name Melissa O. Markham and you will find some of the work I have done. Unfortunately the money was low for the amount of time I was putting in, so I put my writing aside for awhile.

While I was writing, I became a member of The Quill Company. An online critique group. We are all still friends and still run critiques by each other from time to time. Each of the other four members has been published somewhere or another. Three of the authors have had very good success.

Dotti Enderle has written several picture books and a YA series called the Fortune Teller Club .

Paeony Lewis has also written several picture books and some chapter books.

Elizabeth Bezant has had her success with inspirational articles, writing articles, and travel pieces. She recently had an article published in an online ezine that I thought may interest our readers. Writing for Dollars. If you sign up for the free ezine, you also get a ebook called 83 Ways to Make Money Writing by Beth Fowler. It has certainly peeked my interest and I may get my writing materials back off the shelf.

1 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger B O B said...

And I have read your stories also which led to you, being asked to join our blog. They are great. I am glad to have enticed you in writing for our blog. Sure wish I could pay you more (no dollars here, lol), but what I can do is offer my appreciation for the great writing you have done. And thank you for all the advice you have given me over time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home