Technorati search

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Carnival of Homeschooling

Last week, the children and I were lucky enough to go to Williamsburg and stay at my mom and stepdad's timeshare. While we were there, I had time on my hands and was able to spend time catching up on emails and web surfing. I found the Carnival of Homeschooling.

If you have never been to a blog carnival, this will give you an idea of what one is like. Basically, other homeschoolers have contributed articles and then the host of the carnival sets up a carnival like atmosphere giving you just enough information to whet you appetite and encourage you to check out other websites.

If you homeschool, are curious about homeschooling or just want to see a really neat event, I recommend you check out the above link. Each week, the Carnival is somewhere else. This week, it is at the Why Homeschool website run by the Cates. So go ahead...check out the midway, you'll be glad you did!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home