Technorati search

Friday, December 30, 2005

Generate a Resolution For 2006

If you are planning to make some resolutions for the new year, but just can't decide what resolution you want to make. Here is a little help. Click Get Your Resolution, and one will be made for you. If you keep it that's up to you, as are all your other resolutions.


In the year 2006 I resolve to:

Invent a better pizza.



Get your resolution here




My resolution to invent a better pizza was quite appropriate. My idea of a good pizza is a 68 cent Mr P Pizza doctored with pepperoni and added cheese, and a couple slices of onion.

3 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your New Year's resolution, Bob. Mine were way off. I tried several hoping for a good one. Here is what I got: To make the most people Hate me as possible, to invade a small country, to become a slut, to eat more corn and to cause more road rage. I think I will stick with my own New Year's Resolution...

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger B O B said...

I think you have a great one and there are 17 reasons why you should continue.

 
At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Bob:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home