Technorati search

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Birds: Dinosaur Descendants?

Over a month ago I wrote an article on Velociraptors that exposed there killing technique was different than we witnessed in Jurassic Park. I remember when I saw that movie the first time I was amazed by the scientists theory that dinosaurs had descended from birds. I had been out of school for awhile, but that was certainly news to me!

Well today, I found another, newer article that indicates birds are indeed the descendants of dinosaurs. So check out the story and the next time you are bird watching, look closely. These tiny feathered friends of ours that bring us such beauty and joy may be living relatives of dinosaurs that once ruled the planet.

2 Comments:

At 6:31 PM, Blogger Jeff said...

Cool article, though I could not get the piano theme from Jurassic Park oput of my head while reading it. LOL

 
At 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No wonder you keep an eye out for those besties Mom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home