Technorati search

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Ben Fawley: the Unknown Pond



Yesterday I posted
a couple of pictures of a pond that the police are trying to identify in the investigation of the death of Behl Taylor. Unfortunately, this body of water has few landmarks for the reader to help the police in making an identification. What you see see is mostly just a body of water and it could be part of an inlet or a pond.

The vegetation indicates that the picture was taken in the summer similar to other pictures Ben Fawley had taken in Mathews County. On the assumption that these pictures were from that suspected area. I tried to look at the area from the aspect of satellite pictures presented by NASA World Wind. I also tried Google Earth and MSN virtual world. The NASA program offered the best definition for that local area.

It is difficult trying to match up areas from different perspectives, but I did find one area that might be a possibility, but I will let you be the judge. And I encourage you to use the NASA World Wind program yourself to see if you can find other possible matches. If you enlarge the NASA picture you will see a cross. This is a point where I consider might be a possible point the pond picture was taken.

To read all our post on Taylor Behl go here.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home