Technorati search

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Forbes Lists Santa Claus as One of the 15 Richest


Forbes Magazine lists Santa Claus as one of the richest abet fictional richest men in the world. Here is part of his bio:

"Born in the fourth century as Nicholas of Myra in Anatolia, now southwestern Turkey. According to legend, gave away bulk of his inheritance to provide dowries for three beautiful--but impoverished--maiden sisters. Famously threw gold through girls' chimney where it landed in their stockings drying by fire."

To read more go to Forbes Magazine

Photo credit: Sent to me from someone on the internet that got it from an unknown source. Have no fears Forbes lists Santa as still alive.

3 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Blogger Jeff said...

That is SUCH an eeee-ville* picture!

I Love it LOL






* - denotes British accent

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Barb said...

I just found this place.Your's is the 2nd one I've looked at. I'm impressed! And that IS a great pic. LOL

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger B O B said...

Thanks for the comments. ahhh did I ever say that Santa was fictional mom, I think Forbes said that.

Yes Jeff an eee-ville picture, but I just had to let others know Santa is not dead.

And Barb welcome to our blog, and I am on my way to visit yours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home