Technorati search

Friday, April 07, 2006

Lost Gospel of Judas Translated

vert.gospel.ap.jpg

Yesterday, National Geographic announced that a text that appears to be the Gospel of Judas had been translated. It was actually found in 1970, was kept in a safety deposit box for years, and then had to go through a restoration and piecing together process. The piecing together process amazes me as it says there were 1000 pieces...how in the world do you get that back together?

Anyway, the text states that Judas betrayed Christ because Christ wanted him to. The betrayal was necessary so the next step could occur. This makes sense to me. God had a plan and Judas was part of that plan. I am adding this to the long list of questions I have for when I get to Heaven.

If you would like to follow the amazing journey this document made, check out this article.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home