Technorati search

Friday, April 07, 2006

Great Service at Ritz Photo


The last time I commented on a shopping experience was back in July. But when you get exceptional service it is worth sharing with other. It happened in a place I rarely go, the River Ridge Mall. Most of you know I enjoy photography and I went to the Ritz store.

The first thing I noticed was the friendly nature of the staff. I asked for a camera filter that they didn’t carry, and they were quick to recommend the Lynchburg Camera Shop. By the way the people at that the Lynchburg Camera Shop were exceedingly helpful also.

When I got home I decided to send some images to Ritz through their website. In less than an hour I got a reply from Ritz both by email and on the phone. The man who called me was a pleasure to deal with. He made some suggestions concerning my prints and complemented my pictures, and he sounded genuinely sincere.

When I picked up my pictures I was pleased by the attention and care they took in developing them. The quality of the prints was exceptional. If I could only take pictures that deserved such attentive quality that they provided.

While I was in the store, I noticed they treated all their customers with patience, helpfulness, and caring. What a great experience they provide to their customers.

I am no stranger to retail; I spent a good deal of life on the working end of the counter. I know it is not easy, not only do you have to treat your customers right, even if you are dead on your feet and have tons of store work to do.

The next day I brought the picture shown above for them to them to enlarge.

So I want to say thanks to Ruthie and all the staff that work there. You have sold me by your service and I will be coming back to Ritz. And maybe it will not be so hard on me walking through the doors of River Ridge Mall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home