Technorati search

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Banned Book Week

We are in the middle of Banned Book Week and DL Ennis has been running some interesting posts about the subject. There is also some interesting discussion going on about the exact definition of Banned Books, so go check it out.

Now in a not so subtle segue to an advertisement...I have recently become the proud owner of a law library of about 1000 books. I am trying to sell these through Ebay, but I am also mentioning it here. If anyone would like to know the inventory I have, email me at melissamarkham@takethemat.com. I will be glad to email you a copy of the list in case are interested in any of the sets or titles. The books are in very good condition and I hope to find good homes for all of them and pay some bills at the same time.

I would just like to add that to my knowledge...none of these books is on the top 100 list published by ALA:)

1 Comments:

At 1:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the plug, M!
Are you sure your law books aren't banned?

D L

 

Post a Comment

<< Home