Technorati search

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Hey Kids, Big Mamma is Watching

School is just about in session for many in the Lynchburg area. And the hall monitor in some schools, may have met its match, Big Mamma.

Yes kids, Big Mamma is watching when you spend money for lunch. You better think twice about those sweets. Big Mamma knows.

News 10 is reporting:

Many area schools have devised a way through technology so you can keep tabs on what your child eats for lunch. In Floyd county you can get a food log of what your child has bought for lunch. When I was a kid only Santa Claus was watching my every move. Then, there was rumors of Big Brother. Well, kids Big Mamma is here now.

1 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Blogger B O B said...

Thank you for your comments. Xwife, I went back and read your comments on WSET. I am in agreement with you. There is one family I know that refuses to let their child eat meat. And yet I know that the mother sneaks meat herself.

Its not my place to tell you to be or not to be a vegitarian. And I think maybe its not the parents place to do that to their kids either.

When I read about the problems with eating disorders you faced when you grew up, I couldn't help not to feel your struggle.

And how that continued for a long period of your life.

We all could learn something from you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home