Technorati search

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The Man in the Moon: Astounding Theory


Ohio State University is reporting:


"Ohio State University planetary scientists have found the remains of ancient lunar impacts that may have helped create the surface feature commonly called the "man in the moon."'

"Their study suggests that a large object hit the far side of the moon and sent a shock wave through the moon's core and all the way to the Earth-facing side. The crust recoiled -- and the moon bears the scars from that encounter even today."






The top photo is one I did late one night, the second photo, taken by some unknow person, who found features on the moon I previously didn't know existed. Perhaps, I need glasses or a better camera.

1 Comments:

At 6:11 PM, Blogger Jeff said...

>>>>>The top photo is one I did late one night, the second photo, taken by some unknow person found features on the moon I previously didn't know existed. Perhaps, I need glasses or a better camera.<<<<<

Or a newer version of Photoshop. LOL, That is a cute oic

 

Post a Comment

<< Home