Technorati search

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Bill Gates Tax Problem


How would you like this problem? You are rich. In fact there are so many zeros behind your wealth that most Americans can't add them up. Bill Gates has this problem 47 billion dollars is his estimated wealth.

It appears this has also perplexed the I.R.S. , the normal computers they use to handle everyone else bust a hissy fit when considering Bill Gates Income Tax. While many of the rich have limos to show off their status, Bill Gates has a computer at the I.R.S. dedicated just to him. Listen to Bill for a moment:

"My tax return in the United States has to be kept on a special computer because their normal computers can't deal with the numbers," he said at a Microsoft conference held in Lisbon..."

I wonder if there are any back-doors to the programming of that computer. (hmmm who designed the operating system?) I do suspect that Bill is totally honest in what he reports to the I.R.S. Unlike some who would consider claiming a goat for a dependent.

Another thing Bill Gates manages is the worlds largest charity: Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has a 29 billion dollar endowment. Which reminds me to answer that email I got from him.

Email to Bill Gates:

Hi Bill:

Thanks for the email I received recently from you. And I will accept that million dollar donation that you have so kindly offered. How many friends did you say I had to send a copy to? Will it be OK just to print this on our blog so they can all see it at once?

Again thanks for all the money. Do I really have to send that deposit first to the Bank of Nigeria, under the account name of John Butay?

Thanks again,

Bob

Source: Yahoo News

4 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Blogger Angelo said...

Ciao. Good weblog. I'm also a fan of Star Trek.

 
At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bob you’ve reminded me I think I could possibly be a long lost relative of Bills do you think its worth sending him a letter??

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger B O B said...

Thanks for the comment grifomaniaco, our writers have many interests and we try to accommodate the areas that they choose to pursue.

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger B O B said...

Thanks for the comment Charlie.

I think Bill's relatives are coming out of the woodwork everyday. Perhaps, a letter to him would not hurt. If you are having trouble getting through let me know send me a 10,000 dollar deposit and I am sure a fortune would be coming to you.

If you don't have 10,000 handy, a beef steak would do nicely, because I know you know where the beef is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home