Technorati search

Friday, January 13, 2006

January Tornadoes Find Their Way To Virginia

WRIC From Richmond is reporting:

"We just started flipping and everything was black. My daughter got out first. I was trapped. My husband was under the debris but he saw a way out but he wouldn't leave me. He stayed with me people come that were on the campground they started helping us out," said Suzanne Vandermeij.

Suzanne Vandermeij suffered a separated shoulder and her daughter received a black eye. They were in a camper at a camp ground.

Tornadoes in Virginia are unusual occurrences. And winter tornadoes are extremely odd events, as is our unusually mild winter. We do have a slight chance of snow Saturday night, but unseasonable warm weather is expected to return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home