Technorati search

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Find What You Draw.


We all use search engines and while many fetch different kinds of results, we usually approach them the same way: Typing into a box. There is a new experimental image search that is available on a new site called retrievr.

There is no type box box here, nor is there any other conventional search method. They have a draw box and you attempt to depict what you are trying find.

When I tried it, it seemed to find images somewhat like I drew. And some of the results seemed a little wacky from what I attempted to draw. Yet I still found it interesting, like a reverse inkblot test. Perhaps your results will be more interesting my drawing skills are akin to stickman 101.

1 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Blogger D L Ennis said...

Kinda neat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home