Technorati search

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Dear GOD: Questions from Children

In seeing many of the questions, arguments and logic surrounding beliefs and religious ideologies on our blog, I thought I would add some new questions into the mix. These are all questions by children. Perhaps, I am trying to lighten the friction, when so many of us get carried away. Or perhaps, I am just suggesting we should understand just all questions and positions just can't be answered.

Dear GOD,
In school they told us what You do. Who does it when You are on vacation?
* Jane

Dear GOD,
Are you really invisible or is that just a trick?
* Lucy

Dear GOD,
Is it true my father won't get in Heaven if he uses his bowling words in the house?
* Anita

Dear GOD,
Did you mean for the giraffe to look like that or was it an accident?
* Norma

Dear GOD,
Instead of letting people die and having to make new ones, why don't You just keep the ones You have now?
* Julie

Dear GOD,
Who draws the lines around the countries?
* Nan

And to read more of these questions posed by kids, you can go here.
And that giraffe question has me really stumped, was it a mistake God?

1 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Blogger B O B said...

Thanks Melissa, when I was reading all the posts and back and forth comments. I remembered someone along time ago, suggested going to the children for answers. Well that is what I did, but just came up with more questions lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home