Technorati search

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Pedestrian Bridge Over Wards Road

Don't know if you have noticed, but there is some building going on at Wards Road. When I first drove by a few weeks ago, I saw this big square of scaffolding on the Sam's side of the road and I wondered...what in the world is that?

Then the next time I drove by, there was a big square of scaffolding on the opposite side of Wards Road and the light bulb went on...they are building a walkway! While I am sure this was conceived so that the Liberty University students could cross the road in safety going from the LU campus to the shopping areas, I am sure others will use it as well. My daughter wanted to know if she could bike across...sigh...guess that will depend on whether or not she wants to carry her bike up the stairs.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home