Technorati search

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Back at the Writer's Desk


Due to some personal issues I had to take a break from blogging for a bit. This however was only a temporary occurrence, and I plan to resume. Sometimes life gets in the way of your hobbies, and this could certainly be considered a hobby.

Some of my other hobbies include photography, in this break from blogging I have been putting efforts into refining my skills. This blog started as just a small adventure, just to do some writing: More or less a journal. One thing I never expected it would gain the popularity it has.

In the last year we have expanded, both in the number of people contributing and the pages we offer. And, for blogs we have developed a far reaching readership. This happened more by accident than design. And to fill the wants of our increased readership, we pushed the envelope in bringing you stories from across the internet. Some you may not have known about otherwise.

In this process we have made friends, and made some enemies. And oddly, some of our enemies are some of our most faithful readers.

Some have questioned why I have remained anonymous. There is no point in telling you who I am as far as I am concerned. I will tell you that I am a very shy person, nor do I want to attract attention to myself.

I personally do not want to become the story. And if you are wondering how far I believe that, I have refused interviews on WSET, my privacy is that important to me. I have also received both complements and threats, and I feel no need to say here I am so you can shake my hand or make my nose a target of your fist.

And there are other reasons to remain anonymous, which are private.

If you really made the effort and wanted to discover who I am, that really would not be that difficult. What I have provided to you here is an alternate forum of ideas: Ones that you can leave or take. And if you want to contribute to the process, the door is open. We always make room for new writers and look forward to your comments. The choice is yours.

1 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Blogger B O B said...

Thanks for your comments. Larry if you like I will send you an invite to post on our blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home