Technorati search

Friday, February 24, 2006

NeWeigh and Melissa have Continued Success

Well, yesterday I weighed in and have lost 3 more pounds! I have now lost a total of 37 p ounds! And I am feeling pretty excited about the whole thing:)

Even though I still have a long way to go, I am feeling so much better already! I had hurt my knee last summer and was still having problems with it until about 6 weeks ago and now it is much better. I am careful with it as I would prefer not to reinjure it, but the pains and instability are gone. I have so much ENERGY! I actually feel like I can keep up with my kids...well, almost;) And it is fun fitting into some clothes that have been in the back of my closet for almost a decade! And I am looking forward to having to go shopping because I am now wearing the last of my stockpiled 'skinny' clothes and will have to be searching out new duds to wear;)

If anyone is interested in knowing more about the program, let me know. Also, until the end of the month, they are running the pay what you lose special (so if you need to lose 10 pounds, that is your 'membership fee' plus buying weekly supplements.) And they have the best protein supplements I have ever tried!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home