Technorati search

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Man Registers to Vote as God


KVOA channel 4 is reporting:

Reading Pennsylvania

Paul S. Sewell claims to have another name, God. His credit cards are signed God and his driver licence is signed God. Now, he tried to sign his Pennsylvania voter registration as God.

He claims he can do this because its his mark and is comparable to signing an X that sometimes illiterate people do.

Asked why he signed his name God, he said that is what people call me. Paul S. Sewell is a bail bondsman. People are always saying things like this to him:

"'Oh, God, give me another chance. Oh, God, let me go. I'll turn myself in tomorrow."

If Paul Sewell is allowed to vote is yet to be determined. We are not sure who he will pray to get his voting rights.

2 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Blogger Jeff said...

ROFL !!!! That is outrageous! In a funny way that is. Can you imagine him swearing in for courtroom testimony?

"Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the Truth, so help you God?"

"So help me me!"


LOL

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger B O B said...

Hi Jeff, now I wonder if God talks to himself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home