Technorati search

Friday, August 05, 2005

Bird Watchers: Where have all the Pigeons gone in Lynchburg Virginia?

Pigeons used to be a common sight in Lynchburg Virginia. While pigeons are still here, they are not here in the quanity you would see 20 years ago. We are wondering what happened to all the pigeons? If you have the answer you can send a carrier pigeon to us, or if that fails a simple comment will do. I realize these are ducks in the photograph, I just couldn't find any pigeons to take a picture of. Just out of curiosity though, I wonder if storm grates had anything to do with Lynchburg's decrease in pigeon population?

2 Comments:

At 11:41 PM, Blogger B O B said...

This is something I do not know about, therefore I would not reccommend. Decide at your own risk.

 
At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home