Technorati search

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Paycheck Trivia

Over the years, I've developed a hobby of making little tiny sites dedicated to small topics. I thought it was something fun to do. It's a much different type of writing than simple blogging, where you write anything that's on your mind.

As part of that, Melissa and I wrote paycheck-stub.com, a place where you can find out answers to various questions, like "What's a sample paycheck stub look like?" or "Can I file my taxes using only my paycheck stub?"

Yes, I guess it's kind of a silly hobby, but after writing a few of these sites, we've found that people send us emails and ask us new questions, which we can then write more material for. In a way, it's like creating our own private Wikipedia. Not exactly solving world hunger, but at least helping a few people out!

How about you? Have you done anything on the internet that helped somebody? If so, what was it and how did it turn out for you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home