Technorati search

Saturday, October 21, 2006

The Most Awesome Pictures on Flickr



There is no doubt that the slide show above has some of the best photographers in the world. I challenge you to click the picture and sit back and relax, for one of the most awesome shows on the internet.

If you see a picture you really like, and want to see more of that artist, just click the picture and you will be taken to their photo stream

Enjoy.

On the above picture:
A picture by me that is featured in the slide show, taken at the Peaks of Otter.

2 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Blogger Catma said...

I am in there, thank you, I am crying. I do not know how to do any of this, but you sure know your stuff. I am so proud to be a part of this. You are brilliant!

 
At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you that was way to cool. You really are very talented.

Be Positive,
Jamie
Lynchburg Va #1 Website

 

Post a Comment

<< Home