Technorati search

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Don Knotts 1925-2006


Don Knotts won the hearts of millions on the Andy Griffith show as the loveable, clumsy, goofy Barney Fife and later got a lot of laughs as the landlord on Three's Company. I loved his movies, especially The Ghost and Mr. Chicken and The Incredible Mr. Limpet.

FoxNews is running an article on Don Knotts. Turns out one of his favorite episodes was 'The Pickle Story'. I loved that show...Andy and Barney eating pickle after pickle after pickle...

So take some time, borrow a Don Knotts movie or some Andy Griffith shows, and have a good wholesome laugh and remember the man who was funny and willing to laugh at himself!

1 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Blogger mzstine said...

I too love Don Kontts and miss him sorely.He reminds me of my dad in looks and character.My dad wasn't around alot as a kid so I would watch all the Don Knotts I could and feel like I am seeing my dad.Weird I know,but I loved DOn for that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home