Technorati search

Friday, December 16, 2005

Mona Lisa was Happy!

vert.mona.lisa.jpg According to computer software designed to determine a persons emotions, Mona Lisa was 83 percent happy, 9 percent disgusted, 6 percent fearful, and 2 percent angry. So now we know just what is behind that smile! What amazes me is that I have seen the Mona Lisa in person. This image is known round the world. The painting itself is relatively small. Just goes to show, size doesn't matter!

For more information how how her emotions were determined, read the article on CNN.

6 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Blogger B O B said...

I have seen her picture also. It is remarkable that it is so small. It was amazing that I could just stand there in a room alone with the picture. I was mesmerized. Then I turned around, and was shocked to see a Secret Service man behind me. He had snuck up so quietly. But I was glad that they even took Mona Lisa's security seriously.

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger B O B said...

There were other pictures there, I was the only one in the room.

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Jeff said...

Ya know...it is funny that they felt the need to so analyze this painting. They have really been analyzing DaVinci as well of late. There is more than a little belief that he was very bi-sexual and that the Mona Lisa was not a protrait of some local hottie of his acquaintence, but was instead a self-portrait...sort of.

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger B O B said...

I was a kid when I saw the Mona Lisa. It was odd that I remembered seeing but never have been to France. It took me awhile to realize that I saw it at the Smithstonian back in the 60's.

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger D L Ennis said...

Thin lips…5:00 shadow…very suspicious!

 
At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When ever I see this picture I think what was Leonardo doing to entice a smile out of a woman who looks so formal. Like a portrait photographer I can see him pulling faces and saying 'cheese'...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home