Technorati search

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Blue Ridge Regional Author Expo

The Bedford Public Library System and the Bedford Academy for the Fine Arts will be hosting the first Blue Ridge Regional Author Expo on May 5 and 6, 2006. This will be a wonderful opportunity for authors across the region. There will be readings, sales and signings by many local authors. This should prove to be a great event so please make plans to attend. For more info contact Nan Carmack at the Bedford Central Library at 540-586-8911.

6 Comments:

At 6:46 AM, Blogger B O B said...

That sounds like a great event, Melissa. Thanks for telling us about it.

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger Melissa O. Markham said...

Mimi,

So tell me, will you be there signing books?

Melissa

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger B O B said...

I might be there maybe signing checks, lol

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Mimi said...

Yes Melissa I will be there signing books. I'm really looking forward to meeting other local authors as well.

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger B O B said...

When I woke up this morning the first thing I did was comment on this post, and I must have been cross eyed. Great post Mimi, and I might just have to go to the book signing to check out your book.

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Mimi said...

That would be great Bob.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home